Spring Yard Clean-up, Sodding, and Over-Seeding – Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bartlesville, Owasso, Bixby, Jenks, Claremore, Sand Springs
Its important to realize how easy it is to really have the yard you want. Its the little thing in your yard that make the biggest difference.
We focus on simple things
- Filling in the dogs path where grass doesn’t grow.
- putting in new mulch in every flower bed at once.
- Overseeding highly shaded areas twice a year.
- Cleaning up leaves and other debris in the yard.
- Sodding areas in the yard that playground equipment etc just got removed
Our goal is to give you the right technique for your situation. Everyones yards and goals are different. We do site evaluations that allow us to understand your sod needs. The first step is to call and ask questions. From there we can schedule a time for a site evaluation and go from there.